Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Shocking truth about Diana Spencer - Donald Marshall

This information comes from a Forum Message Board that contains shocking info, post after post.  Always keep in mind, "Fear" is an energy that they thrive off of (at least I think that is true).  

I realize that this is a hardcore post, and that many/most will likely want to presume that what is discussed is some fantasy from twisted minds, and that only a fool would give it a 2nd thought . . .that's fine . . I would prefer to be a complete fool than for this sort of thing to be taking place . .  Do I believe Donald Marshall information 100%?  No, I do not . .  but in saying that, I am not able to discern what part of it might not be 100% true, or if any of it is for that matter.  But so many things seem to, from time to time, be confirmation . .  the song video in this post for example.  

from:  http://donaldmarshall.proboards.com/thread/65/princess-diana

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:28pm

Post by celine on Oct 2, 2012 at 7:28pm

This is a taped interview with Christine Fitzgerald, who was Diana's personal confidante.....
( David Icke's 'Biggest Secret')


[taped] from Christine Fitzgerald - Princess Diana's personal confidant - who then threatened to sue if the transcript of the tape - a tape made in front of witnesses. According to Christine Fitzgerald this is what Princess Diana told her.

“The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing. They know the vibration of life and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done. The Earth’s been attacked for zeons by different extraterrestrials. It’s been like a football for so long. This place was a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope with everything, including the noxious gases. They’re landing all the time and coming up from the bowels of the Earth. They looked like reptiles originally, but they look like us when they get out now through the electrical vibration, that life key I talked about. They can manifest how they want to. All the real knowledge has been taken out and shredded and put back in another way. The Queen Mother is “Chief Toad” of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don’t know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful. “Bal moral is a very, very nasty place. That’s here they want to dig underground. They will find reptile fossils, it goes back that far. Don’t think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people. Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it’s dying, will be immediately up someone else’s jacksy (backside). It’s very vampire, worse than vampire. They are not going to come to you with hooked teeth and suck you’re blood. Fear is their food, they can actually take fear and manifest it into a tangible thing. The key is the vibrational current. At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. Its like a holographic image. We are all minerals and water vibrating. This is all an illusion we are living in. That’s the secret. You know when the monarchy’s fallen, it’s not the end of it. They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it. The reason they are so threatened today is because the Earth is in such trouble and the mental power of people is returning. This is their most frightening time, but this is not going to kill them. There are long centuries before it’s over yet. The difference this time is that it’ll be more difficult for them and they are going to have to settle for less and the Earth people are going to get more. But even though these reptilian ones are fuckers, they are sad, pathetic beasts really, while humanity is galloping towards light. They’re just pathetic lumps of nastiness who aren’t going to win. I can’t talk about this everywhere because they would just go ‘Christine, get a white coat, put it on backwards, get out’. But I want an end to the bullshit.”


Nov 5, 2012 at 7:03am

Post by celine on Nov 5, 2012 at 7:03am

Q)..........Donald, did they clone Princess Diana???xxxx
A)..........
Donald Marshall ...........Yes, wrote about it a few times in older posts.
Q)......... I wonder if her character was killed off who is she now??? Hummm???
A)..........Donald Marshall:............... she was re-animated but all she did was cry, so they "discontinued" her. Allowed her consciousness to escape.
Supposedly anyway, lol never know with them... I havent seen her there.

Nov 5, 2012 at 7:06am

Post by celine on Nov 5, 2012 at 7:06am

Donald Marshall:............................. Diana wasn't as nice as everyone thinks she willingly went there for a while,... she was a big camera hound too, but played reverse psychology saying she didnt like the spotlight. Wasnt a paparrazzi in the tunnel. I told all about how she died in older posts, they told me all about it as clones years ago when I was still memory suppressed. Donald Marshall yeah had a guy on a motorcycle they said with the brightest light known to mankind which could only power on for like 7 10 seconds before burning out the battery, they had the guy shine it through the window and said humans swerve away from bright light when driving instinctually so they hit the divider but she lived, then the ambulance people or hospital people finished her off in some way, they have many many operative members in hospitals, it is vast,... there are many cloning centers, underground,... I only usually go to the above ground one Elizabeth is in all the time, and the richie celebs, but the other cloning centers get video feeds from the above ground one and watch too...
diana didnt wanna goto cloning anymore,... they used to drug her into a lucid state and she would be more receptive to having sex with people there,... used mk ultra on her to make her see someone else's face like brad pitt, when its an old man friend of charles's,... she was going to marry an arab and didnt want to attend cloning anymore and had threatened to tell the world in a press conference if they didnt stop bringing her there... so elizabeth n charles gave the ok to off her.

Mar 25, 2013 at 11:09am

Post by celine on Mar 25, 2013 at 11:09am

25/03/13
Celine O'carroll shared.........


Donald Marshall.......... look closely at the crown there... notice how under the fleur de lis on the top, those 252 looking bars crusted with diamonds? their half of a swastika...

Gene Sauro Greco ............
Swastika in ancient terms meant the stationary poles\hollow earth entrance and rotating arms.

Jun 23, 2013 at 7:30pm

Post by celine on Jun 23, 2013 at 7:30pm

re:....Princess Diana........
Donald Marshall:............................. Diana wasn't as nice as everyone thinks she willingly went there for a while,... she was a big camera hound too, but played reverse psychology saying she didnt like the spotlight. Wasnt a paparrazzi in the tunnel. I told all about how she died in older posts, they told me all about it as clones years ago when I was still memory suppressed. Donald Marshall yeah had a guy on a motorcycle they said with the brightest light known to mankind which could only power on for like 7 10 seconds before burning out the battery, they had the guy shine it through the window and said humans swerve away from bright light when driving instinctually so they hit the divider but she lived, then the ambulance people or hospital people finished her off in some way, they have many many operative members in hospitals, it is vast,... there are many cloning centers, underground,... I only usually go to the above ground one Elizabeth is in all the time, and the richie celebs, but the other cloning centers get video feeds from the above ground one and watch too...
diana didnt wanna goto cloning anymore,... they used to drug her into a lucid state and she would be more receptive to having sex with people there,... used mk ultra on her to make her see someone else's face like brad pitt, when its an old man friend of charles's,... she was going to marry an arab and didnt want to attend cloning anymore and had threatened to tell the world in a press conference if they didnt stop bringing her there... so elizabeth n charles gave the ok to off her.

Jul 1, 2013 at 6:32pm

Post by celine on Jul 1, 2013 at 6:32pm

1st july 2013
Donald Marshall ..........
I'm going to detail the death of Princess Diana again so people know exactly what happened and why... They even made me make a song containing her last words... I will explain it all. It's a lot of typing though so be patient.

Jul 2, 2013 at 7:28pm

Post by celine on Jul 2, 2013 at 7:28pm

1st july 2013


Donald Marshall

This is princess Diana's death song they made me make back then... Listen for now and ill explain in a bit.


WHITE LIES - BIGGER THAN US.
You took the tunnel route home.
You'd never taken that way with me before.
Did you feel a need for change?
Apologies on your fingernails,
Love flickered in the city of lights
Like intermittent radio waves.

I don't need your tears
I don't want your love
I've just got to get home.

And I feel like I'm breaking up
But I wanted to stay.
Headlights on the hillside
Don't take me this way.
I don't want you to hold me
I want you to pray,
'cause it's bigger than us.

You went where the horses cry
You'd never taken that way with me before.
Did you feel a need for a change?
Guilt smeared across your lips
I was tired and cold from the window.
You're tired nothing has changed.

I don't need your tears
I don't want your love
I've just got to get home.

And I feel like I'm breaking up
But I wanted to stay.
Headlights on the hillside
Don't take me this way.
I don't want you to hold me
I want you to pray,
'cause it's bigger than us. [4

Evan Batterton.............. wow

Bronny Dolphin Thanx Celine O'carroll... ur a legend!

Randi Ellen....... This may be a stupid question but did Diana have any idea they were planning to kill her?

Nicole Dietz .....she knew. she made a statement saying this right before she died.

Randi Ellen ...Nicole, what did she say?

David Cohee...... At some point below you said that you had to put Diana's last words into the song, but you never pinpointed them.

Donald Marshall..... Yeah I'm slack lol... Ill detail but its not really important, she wasn't nice like everyone thinks anyway. Ill detail the whole song, there's a story behind it.


from:  http://donaldmarshall.proboards.com/thread/134?page=1
Jul 3, 2013 at 8:29pm

Post by celine on Jul 3, 2013 at 8:29pm

3rd july 2013

Donald Marshall.....

PRINCESS DIANA SPENCER,... was murdered in a near foolproof plot, Diana attended the cloning center regularly, she thought they were zapping her into the 5th dimension, Diana was NOT very smart at all, one of the dumbest clones that I've met there, like drones there, Anyway, she used to sit there and watch me make songs, she was a camera ham, she used to come out of the crowd and say "sing a sung fowa mah Dun" looking straight faced, I said no I don't want to help you guys, she then proceeded to stab and cut me with a knife while I was chained vertical on an 8x8 wooden cross, she had NO way to entertain the crowd of celebs there, like Elizabeth, so it became her thing to interact with me... she clone tortured me multiple times, thinking she was the celeb of celebs, they were ALL watching her, she LOVED the attention,... anyway she'd stab me up, I'd make a song of ANY genre just to get the rotten thing away from me for one more night, sometimes Queen Elizabeth would join in. THEN... she started to dislike how they'd drug her clones and make her loopy and Prince Charlses "friends" would assembly line sex her up. She left Charles as Charles was angry at how she was so promiscious, (even though Charles was the same way and worse but he was "allowed") SO she left, was about to Marry an Arab named Dodi Fayad. The British Royal family hate arabs Muslims and blacks as a whole and they didn't want the marraige to take place. SO they had her driver,(a host or chiphead himself) go along with a plan, He took a different route through the tunnel where they crashed, she always took a specific way, that she felt safer driving in. Before the tunnel or after it is a bunch of lights on a hill, shaped like a triangle with one blue light in the middle, Illuminati symbol,... they went into the tunnel, an agent drove up alongside and shone the brightest light man can make into the side windows of the car, in case she survived and was talking this would be an excuse for the driver if he survived, as to why he swerved, he claims to have no memory of the crash, but he does... she lived though and got into an ambulance, but that was signing her death certificate as the hospital was only waiting to finish her off, Unknown what the actual cause of death was but they "said" it was an injection of a high concentration of salt, it's near undetectable and has been done many times. The Illuminati had me make a song about it like nearly 10 years ago, and they released this song 10 years after her death,.. it is her death song, it's not all about Diana only, it is about me her and Elizabeth. I'll explain the song in the following comments. She was not the humanitarian you think she was,... she was only into childrens charities to get on Camera, she loved being in the enquirer it was her stage,... she was not a nice person I assure you.


Donald Marshall.....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDR1dtncoAA

White Lies- Bigger Than Us Lyrics

Donald Marshall........ This song is her death song I was forced to make. Diana's last last words were "it was my ex -husband Charles." BUT leading up to the crash...... she noticed the driver had gone a different route home, she looked up and yelled "you took the tunnel road home!, you've NEVER taken that way with me before!!! (then calmly) did you feel the need for change?" He said "yes,well I thought some different scenery." She Interrupted and said I don't pay you to think I pay you to drive!, If you ever do something like this again you will be replaced." He said "Alright" then crashed.

Donald Marshall......... now why the video is cryptic in spots and doesn't seem to make sense... Each time Diana would hurt me as clones badly I would be a delirious mess, and she would do the same thing each time... cry as if she was sad about how much pain I was in,... she said she loved me and she was sorry... it was a practiced scripted thing it seemed, same thing each time,... I told her she was ugly and I didn't know why people held her on such a high pedestal, with her bulgie eyes and her nose was bigger than Prince Charlses lol,... she grabbed my face and dug her fingernails into my cheek and started to tear my face apart pulling it off, her fingertips literally through my cheek and her enraged, embarrassed I had the "gall" to speak about her in such a way especially with everyone watching at the zone.

Donald Marshall...... the actual video is a reference to when Drew Barrymore and I were helping with the movie E.T... role playing there to come up with script lines... they do that a lot..

Jasmin Begovic........... "sing a sung fowa mah Dun" .... plesse Donald, there are people here who's mother's tongue IS NOT English...try something easier tto understan ... thanx

Donald Marshall........ it doesn't say like intermittent radio waves,... I said like internet OR radio waves... even then I was biding my time until I could inform on the internet and any radio outlet I could find.... I could not wait!!!!

Donald Marshall........ sing a song for me Don.

Donald Marshall ........anyway... second verse... Queen Elizabeth brought me to a different cloning center once.... I was naked there, everyone else had clothing, that is a Nazi psychological ploy to make people look at you as less than human and not care about what happens to the person as their indecent or something, people just want the naked person gone... its weird... ANYWAY in this place, an arena too, but a WHOLE bunch of people from a specific religion (that I won't mention the name of) they believe in torturing animals and people for the glory of their fake God, the more the animal or human screams the more their God likes it... anyway this night they were torturing horses,... and the things were screamin... everyone sitting around was getting aroused by this, Elizabeth thought I'd like it or something, treated me like her little pet doggie naked guy sitting right next to her in the stands, watching these horses get cut up slowly..

Donald Marshall ........I was only there once... I called them a bunch of retarded losers and they brought me back to the regular clone center and tortured me bad... I was memory suppressed at the time, and all I knew in my real body was that I wasn't having any dreams and was waking up sick for some reason a lot,.. I'm very healthy and went to the hospital a few times, nothing, I started thinkin I had a terminal disease or something, but it was side effects of clone torture.

Donald Marshall......... album cover for this song... clones

Donald Marshall ........



Donald Marshall......... Diana Spencer was a rotten whore and I wish she was still alive so that I could stomp on her wonky face. Sorry to ruin your illusions, but she was not what you think.

Donald Marshall....... that's that.

Hilary Courage ........I am sad you have suffered so much....your spirit has already given so much. I hold good thoughts up for you...and that you may always have someone to give you comfort in these days my friend

Hilary Courage......... thanks for doing all you can to enlighten us

Donald Marshall ......duty

Hilary Courage....... if we all followed our duty to each other...we could disconnect their programs and their designs....you have integrity of purpose, as do they...most of us just wanna go fishin...lol...but true

Donald Marshall........... on a mission, I have primary objectives, secondary objectives and bonus objectives, my personal happiness and prosperity is a bonus objective.

Hilary Courage .........so should we all be....our lives have a Spiritual Mission...that is beyond the physical ~ but life is hard these days ~ I pray everyone has a hand to hold. Stay well my friend

Celene Alf Menschel....... do u know locations of bases ?

Jasmin Begovic........
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=284501738362054&set=a.188685794610316.65289.188683081277254&type=1&theater

Timeline Photos
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
Then and now.

Donald Marshall........... a lot of the bases locations are public knowledge, just can't get in because it's above top secret.

Celene Alf Menschel .........can u share us some locations ?

Donald Marshall......... google em.

Donald Marshall ........deep underground military bases.

Al Vin.......... Always felt she was a media hungry, celeb obsessed old strumpet - so no illusions shattered for me.

Al Vin..... The queen watching horses being tortured has intrigued me, as I watched something this morning about her passion for horse breeding/training, and it was the only time I've ever seen what appeared to be genuine affection when interacting with the horses.

Al Vin...... I did wonder whilst watching it, if it was all an act and she tortured them at CC.

Donald Marshall ......She went where the horses cry, she'd never taken me to that place before, did she feel the need for change.

Al Vin........ Are the animals at CC clones or originals? I was observing how the horses reacted around her on camera, there were a couple very skittish.

Donald Marshall......... real animals,.. sometimes real humans they bring there unaware. killed or get droned or chipped. Some animals freak out around clones, they sometimes know something isn't right,... Prince William almost got a hoof in the face at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, live... so they cut the camera,... he tried to grab it by the reins but it reared up and almost kicked him. Other animals freak out around clones sometimes, dogs n cats and other things.

Al Vin .......FFS, evil evil evil. I absolutely believe animals sense these monsters, I've witnessed it. They must smell different I think.

Al Vin .......The clones I mean, smell rotten.

Randi Ellen..... Wow Donald, you are a survivor and a man of great courage. Although I knew the leaders of the world are corrupt just never imagined how extreme. Thank you for exposing the work of these evil forces. May God Almighty keep, bless, protect and deliver you from all evil

David Cohee....... Thanks Donald...quick question and you may have covered this before; how does the real person (you) feel pain when their clone is abused? Also, if you could explain the REM visits I would appreciate it..

Kim Person posted a pic...
.


Celine Ocarroll ...direct link.......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbuMVv-JH4



Donald Marshall I've explained in older posts David, It feels real as real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627