Sunday, December 2, 2012

Black Eyed Kids – Nephilim Hybrids or Something Else?



L.A. Marzulli's Blog

by lamarzulli on August 28, 2012

We interviewed a woman who had an encounter with a Black Eyed Kid on Sunday, for Watchers 5.  This ties in with the interview that I will conduct with author David Weatherly about his cutting edge book on the Black Eyed kids.  Out of all the interviews that I have conducted this one blew me away and here’s why.  First the back story.
The woman I interviewed, Leah, was out jogging.  She had never heard of the Black Eyed Kids, and was unaware of this ongoing phenomena.  She was running in a place where she had never seen a child before, in fact, she rarely saw any people at all in this location.  She saw the child standing next to the curb and his face was away from her.  She thought it odd that he was there and she noticed that his cloths didn’t look right.  The were to big for t he boy.  As she approached the boy, she planned to give him a smile and nod hello.  She was about two feet away when the boy suddenly picked up his head and she saw his eyes.  They were black with no whites in them and in Leah’s word, they were like looking down a long dark shaft where at the bottom was a pool of evil.  Leah was shocked and terrified.  She bolted as fast as she could from the scene and didn’t look back.  She was unnerved and it took her hours to settle down.  When I showed her a copy of David Weatherly’s book,  The Black Eyed kids, and asked if this is what she saw, Leah recoiled from the picture and asked me to take it away.

Now here’s what’s interesting.  When I interviewed David Weatherly on Acceleration Radio, I asked him what he thought these kids were.  David replied that he thought they were hybrids of sorts.  I asked the same question to Leah, who replied, without any prompting on my part,  it was the spawn of Satan.  For the record, Leah had never read any of my books and has no idea of the so-called Alien abduction phenomena as defined by Dr. David Jacobs and others, or the Nephilim.

We are told that it would like the days of Noah when Jesus returns.   I have stated here and in my books that one of the major factors that differentiated the Days of Noah from any other is the presence of the Nephilim.  Here’s where I stand. IN my opinion, they are here.  The hybrids are real.  Does it matter how they are created?  We can quibble about whether the fallen angels are having sex or they or using artificial means to inseminate,  but it would appear that the hybrids are here and they are manifesting, and when they do those who encounter them are taken aback by them, and flee in terror.

I asked Leah if she thought she had seen a child?  She replied that while the boy looked like a boy, it seemed somehow to be older.  Are these hybrids sort of test run?  In Weatherly’s book, those who encounter them say that the presence of evil was overwhelming.  Why do people feel that? If there was only one story, I would dismiss it, but now this phenomena is spreading as more people are having encounters.  Leah’s was in July of this year.

In closing today’s post:  In my opinion Leah encountered a Nephilim hybrid, or the spawn of the fallen ones and the women of earth.  Leah also reported that she felt as if the boy had no soul, an interesting point that I have also brought up on this blog before.  Her sighting suggests that we are living in the window of time that Jesus warns us will precede His second coming.  This interview was my first encounter with a witness who had experienced the Black Eyed Kid, phenomena.  I realize that some will read this and dismiss it and declare that there are no modern Nephilim, but I believe that these sightings are a test of sorts, this may be the vanguard of an unseen army that will soon manifest openly on the earth.

1 comment:

  1. thank you I appreciate your telling us what is hard to tell . Just know your efforts are not wasted and again thank you

    ReplyDelete

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627