Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Government Are Cloning Humans and Themselves! They're All ZOMBIES!

  (ok, this one is getting out there for most . .  I posted a video "American Androids . . " a few days ago . . . some may have took the time to watch it . . . well, Tila Tequila is a person (human?!? lol) that is big time in the entertainment industry that has been trying to disclose what she says are awful, evil things going on in the world by who she calls "the others," and that time is running out . . .  this is her latest effort . .  which was delayed by an hour, and then cut off right in the middle, and she could never finish the show. . .

the main reason I started paying any attention to her was that, when she came to my attention a few weeks ago, she was being attacked, BIG TIME, all over anything she posted, and I mean big . .  blocked from Facebook, websites hijacked, thousands of hate-filled comments on her YouTube videos, etc . . .  she says that there are spam-bots designed to attack certain information . .  anyway, I think you will see similar posts in the near future, but not necessarily from her . . . 

posting things like this makes me such a gullible nutcase to many, but that's ok . . . we shall see . . .

WARNING!  EXPLICIT LANGUAGE in video!)

Nov 1, 2012 by



ATTENTION: GO TO MY WEBSITE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE!!! - I told you things are only about to get weirder and weirder as I disclose more hardcore hidden truths to the world! A bunch of weird shit happened as I was trying to get on air but they blocked me for an HOUR until I had to find another way around it somehow by quantum hopping. Anyway, each day I shall disclose more information, and each time the information I will be exposing is going to be more mind blowing than the last! 

A comment on YouTube:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627