Monday, November 12, 2012

MY CANCER IS GONE. NOW I CAN "LIVE MY LIFE"





Posted 2012 Nov 7 from Sandi Rog, Westminster, CA
 

Hello Mr. Griffin.
I had five tumors. One had been radiated, but in the last PET scan this summer, it still showed a lot of residue, which usually lasts for several months. That happened with the tumor in my pelvis. Well, in this scan, it was completely GONE. No residue whatsoever. I was shocked! On top of that, the tumor in my right rib was GONE. There's no sign that it was ever there.

Out of the three tumors in my lymph nodes, one completely DISAPPEARED! There are no signs it was ever there. As for the two left in the lymph nodes, one is almost completely gone (the test results read: "There is almost complete resolution of abnormal cells") and the other has shrunk so significantly that the doc isn't worried a bit about it!

When he walked into the office he said, "Your PET scan looks great!" And he went on to explain what I shared above. He then sat down and said, "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's working." He leaned forward, forearms on his knees. "What ARE you doing?"

I handed him my paper listing B17 (Laetrile), B15, zinc citrate, and pancreatic enzymes.

He said, "Since you are not on any treatment plan from us, I don't see any reason for you to keep seeing us, and what you're doing seems to be working better than anything we have to offer. You should continue with your current treatments and go live your life. He said this "live your life" statement at least three times.

He was very impressed and asked if I was seeing another doc who was prescribing these treatments. I lifted my book, WORLD WITHOUT CANCER and said "I'm seeing the docs in this book. He wrote down the title and, hopefully, he'll read it. In the meantime, I've come home and I'm LIVING my LIFE!
              ▼
Read World without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin.




This 1974 documentary by G. Edward Griffin explains the hypothesis that cancer is a "deficiency disease" that is brought about by the absence of Nitrilocides from Vitamin B-17 in people's diets, and it shows evidence that a related medical treatment known as Laetrile is able to often cure cancers that have already started. Various issues are discussed including an explanation of the theory, evidence of the treatment being effective including case histories, and an explanation of ulterior motives causing the medical establishment to inappropriately be opposed to such treatment.

For a full written description of the information in this video clip see http://www.newsofinterest.tv/video_pages_flash/politics/cancer/world_without_...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627