Saturday, January 21, 2012

Young Man Rejects Masonic Initiation

(I feel I should say that there is no way to know if this information has ANY credibilty whatsoever . . . I have friends who are masons, but am convinced that there are many, many levels, with most levels not knowing very much about the next level, etc . . .just putting it out there . . .I respect Henry Makow's stuff . .. .) 

henrymakow.com

April 26, 2011

This testimony was originally posted by "Technoir" in the David Icke forum in May 2010 and updated in December 2010. Despite some claims which many will find incredible (i.e. he would be required to murder a child), it is consistent with other accounts. I have edited it slightly for length and readability. 


by "Technoir"



I am a Male 25 years old living in Canada.

Approximately four years ago when I reached the age of 21, I was asked to be become a Freemason, an offer which I declined for a number of reasons. Before I get into more details, I feel I should give some background information as to why I believe I was selected.

I am Canadian, and I had recently graduated from The University of Western Ontario (UWO) in London, Ontario with a degree in Economics. UWO is nicknamed The University of Wealthy Ontario and is well known for its non-stop party atmosphere. In the 1980's Playboy Magazine named it the school with the sexiest women in North America, to give you an idea of what kind of a school it is.

My father is a multi-millionaire who made his fortune through a combination of investments in real estate and equities. My education was financed entirely by my father, but I still had a part-time job at the local daily newspaper known as The London Free Press. Even though it is a local paper, it still tightly controlled the daily newspaper market in London and the surrounding area with a circulation of approximately 150,000.

This is an important piece of information, since we all know that Masonry is prevalent even in local media. We also know that anything that is published even on that scale is heavily censored and used as a tool for the manipulation of the readership.

I had heard about Freemasonry before, and knew that they were an immensely powerful organization, but I never thought I would become one since I always considered myself a maverick-type personality, an independent thinker who didn't even join clubs at University or even support school sports teams.

When I was 17, [in 2001] it was suggested to me that I become a Mason when I was older and I was told that Stephen Harper would be Prime Minister of Canada one day as a taste of the kind of knowledge I could have access to (and he did become Prime Minister,[in 2006] but of course someone could always say that I was just guessing or I was making it up after the fact, believe me the Freemasons are very good at playing the game like that and covering their tracks while making you think long and hard about what is really going on.)

Whether it was the newspaper job (rubbing shoulders with Masons on a daily basis) or the fact that I had recently graduated and was looking for work (financial vulnerability and a demonstrated willingness to accept and succeed in elite programming) for some reason, they saw me as someone whom they wanted. Interestingly enough, it was the superintendent of my building who made the initial offer.

I feel I should warn readers that from this point on, the events I will describe take an extremely freaky twist, and you might be shocked that I haven't been killed or put in a coma yet after what I've been through. But, as you know, when you're simply talking to another person on a one-on-one face- to-face basis, there is no way to prove that the event actually happened.

Basically, the superintendent of my building (who had the keys to my unit by the way and could enter it at any time or let anyone else in for that matter) told me straight up that he was a Freemason, that he wanted me to become a Freemason, and that he was friends with the President of the University.

He told me he could arrange for girls to come over and sleep with me through the lodge, give me free cigarettes and alcohol, get me out of any trouble I would ever have with the police, get me into any graduate program I wanted and (bear with me here but some of you are familiar with this type of stuff) teach me how to read other people's minds and levitate among many other occult techniques.

He said there was something I would have to do first though. So, naturally being intrigued, I asked him what I would have to do. And he told me straight up, and I mean he was totally blunt with me with no beating around the bush or mincing of words, that I would have to sacrifice a child as part of the initiation.

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!

Immediately all those offers he had made became meaningless and hollow in light of fact that I would have to live with the guilt of killing an innocent child, something I could never do.

I politely declined his offer and said although I was intrigued I could not in good conscience become a Freemason knowing what I would have to do. He then told me that it was entirely my decision and that everyone who becomes a Freemason must do so of their own free will.

I was more than a little freaked out at this point knowing that the super of my building killed children and I asked him how he could live with himself after doing something like that. He said that he had a daughter of his own that he did not have custody of and that the mother was a former stripper who was into all sorts of drugs and that he became a Freemason so he would get help from the court system to regain custody of his daughter.

He said there was nothing he wouldn't do for his daughter, even if it meant killing someone else's daughter. He gave me a DVD filled with Masonic e-books, included transcripts from a lodge meeting so I would have a greater understanding of what went on at the lodge, a Very sensitive document indeed. Unfortunately I later destroyed the DVD because I became totally freaked out over events that would occur later.

A month or so passed, and I was still living in London, Ont. and working at the newspaper. I felt that the newspaper was my "territory" and even though it was brimming with Masons I felt I had earned the right to stay at my job since it was union job and they couldn't fire me unless I did someone really wrong. I was approached again however, by another co-worker, this time with even more explosive information and another offer to become a Freemason. This guy laid down some serious information that I found extremely difficult to believe. Some of what he revealed included:

 - The fact that everything you become in society comes down to your bloodline.
 - That the most powerful Masons are actually reptilian shape shifters that drink human blood and eat human flesh.
 - That I demonstrated characteristics of someone with incredible survival instincts and that I was attempting to be the alpha male at work by dominating other men and trying to possess nearly every attractive woman in the workplace, which are reptilian characteristics.
 - That the Masonic initiation ritual I would go through would activate my reptilian DNA.
 - That the blood drinking, flesh eating orgies that I would participate in have roots in the ancient mystery religion of the Egyptians.

 He also instructed me to obtain a copy of the Kabbalah and to start studying it. He would ask me if I had obtained a copy on a later occasion and became totally enraged when I told him I had not, to the point where he appeared to shape shift a small amount himself. However, he still remained totally committed to the fact that the decision to become a Freemason was entirely up to me and had to be my free choice, that I could not be coerced.

I started to think a number of different things after this information was revealed to me. Firstly, I thought they were trying to scare me into becoming a Freemason.

Secondly, I thought they were trying to inflate my ego by telling me I was better than everybody else, that I was a "superior being" of some kind with special genetics that made me better than everybody else.

Thirdly, I came to the realization that perhaps they were testing how I would react to the information and see how strong my survival instincts were, and therefore gain some insight into the purity of my reptilian DNA.

And lastly, but most importantly, I considered the possibility that just by giving me the information they had already, it would result in a partial activation of my reptilian DNA by traumatizing me and warping my sense of reality.

MY BACKGROUND

I think I should now give you an idea of what my background is so you the reader might better understand why the Masons might have such a keen interest in me.

My father is Venetian, from Northern Italy, and my mother is Korean. My father comes from wealth on his father's side of the family. Before World War II when Japan occupied Korea, my maternal grandfather was sent to Japan by the Japanese to be educated and trained to be in a position of authority in the then occupied Korea.

During World War II he was responsible for managing the food rations for a significant portion of the Capital Seoul. I feel it is important to mention that my father is 6 feet 1 inches tall and I am 6 feet 2 inches tall. Since my father is from Northern Italy (which is close to the border with Austria) I believe there is a good possibility that my father possesses a large quantity of Nordic DNA and could possibly be descended from the Nephilim since he is quite tall and has been given the permission to obtain a large quantity of wealth.

We all know that no one becomes wealthy out of merit but is granted their wealth as a result of their bloodline. This wealth could also be attributed to the possibility that he is a distant relative of some members of the Black Nobility of Italy, but this is entirely speculative. His potential Nordic DNA could have combined with my Mother's potential Reptilian DNA, creating me, a rare type of Nordic-Reptilian hybrid that the Masons/Illuminati have a keen interest in experimenting on.


Part II

The months would pass at the newspaper, with my "friend" and I having casual conversations about how once I joined, I would be considered equal to everybody else in spite of the fact that I was of mixed race and that I would enjoy being part of a brotherhood where I would be looked after for life.

During this time I was feverishly researching the Masons, Illuminati and the Occult on the Internet and obtained a fair bit of knowledge about these topics. One topic that was particularly disturbing that I feel I should mention here (and scarred me for life) was the topic of trauma-based mind control.

A technique first used by the Egyptians and perfected in modern times, the victim is exposed to all sorts of horrific stimuli designed to create alternate personalities (or alters) within that individuals psyche that can be programmed to serve the Masons/Illuminati.

For instance, someone is thrown into a large container filled to the brim with cockroaches, centipedes, spiders, and other insects and forced to stay there for days. Or the victim watches while their own parents perform vicious illegal abortions on slave women and then are forced to consume (eat) the aborted children with their own parents. It was after reading about these scenarios that I destroyed the DVD filled with Masonic recruitment information, as you can imagine you might too.

Time passed however, and I moved home to Toronto to be with family where I got a job as a forklift operator. I was asked again to become a Freemason by a co-worker (his words were "I would prefer if you joined,") and this time I told him straight up to his face that I don't believe in sacrificing children to Satan. However, that was the last time I was asked and hopefully the last time I ever will be.


Total Mind Control Slave Link:

http://www.emhdf.com/Monarch-mind-control.pdf

 Aaron Russo and the Plan to Microchip the Population

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

"Technoir" Responds to low level Mason:

Ahem, Mr. Blue Lodge, it is you who are gullible and totally unaware of what your organization is really about and what it stands for. I would recommend you actually take the time to read some of David Icke's material before commenting further. Your rules do not apply to members of the Red Lodge, basically no rule applies to them other than sufficient secrecy and maintaining the facade for those members who are lacking the genetic characteristics to descend into the inner circle of Masonry. Consider yourself blessed that you lack sufficient reptilian DNA and aren't exposed to what really goes on at the lodge in the middle of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627