Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RNN READER'S DELIVERANCE FROM QUIJA BOARD... AND ABADDON!

RaidersNewsNetwork Exclusive

Posted: October 2, 2011

A Raiders News Update Reader writes in:

"Tom,

I have listened to so much of your programming and interviews. You have opened my eyes to so much.

I want to share my story with you. I was sharing with a friend last week and at that time I realized how it came full circle!

During the summer between my Jr and Sr year of High school several of my girlfriends and I played around with the Quija board. Like normal, it seemed innocent at first. I was interested in UFO's and had read Chariots of the Gods, etc. I was also a BIG star trek fan and had posters of Spock on my wall.

After a few times, the board began to address me mostly, saying that I was not from "here" but that "they" were my parents from outer space. THey had swapped me with the human child as a baby. Then when I would turn 33 (hmmm..wonder why that age?) I would be taken back with them. They told me to keep notes of what they said, which I did. Later on I threw all those away.

Then one time I asked what the name was of the one contacting me. it spelled out "Abaddon". School started up again, and homework, etc and the board wasn't used again.

Years later, after I got married, my husband and I moved to Colorado Springs where he went to Nazarene Bible College to study for the ministry. I was reading a book from the library there, and saw the name Abaddon... the destroyer. It was at that moment I realized I was talking to Satan! many nights I would wake up frightened and through much prayer with my husband, that fear was conquered by Jesus Christ!! Praise Him!!

The full circle part came when I began to listen to you, LA Marzulli, and Steve Quayle about the alien agenda. LIttle by little, I began to see how the deceiver was working in my mind at a young age. I am SO thankful to you and the others and to the Lord for leading me to your teachings. I really believe it is real and is working full force today to deceive so many! But more than that I am thankful to the Lord for his saving grace and His forgiveness and Love for me.

By the way, at the age of 33, I thought about the statement made, though I hadn't thought of it in years! I chuckled and said to the Lord.."Well, we beat Him didn't we!"

I heard you on Prophecy in the news and looked up the article on the Church of the Nazarene. That REALLY concerns me, as my husband is a Naz. pastor. We know that many of our pastors are no longer preaching our doctrine of Sanctification and holiness. This is why this mystical stuff is creeping in! My husband has warned church members about Twilight movies and he is called an old legalist! Same with the Harry Potter movies. WE had one member sit in church and read it during the sermons! Satan surely is fighting hard, and so many are being deceived by him. Our pastors who are preaching the truth are really having a battle on their hands now.

Thank you SO much for what you do and for letting Him lead you! My prayer now is to try and get others to see what is really going on. Even Christian friends seem to be turning a deaf ear, because it sounds "out there". But I will continue to share to anyone with an open ear!

God bless you and yours!

Karen Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627