Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tears: Sickened cleanup worker praying that God will just let him die (VIDEO)

(I do not post these articles because I think people like to watch suffering, to be negative, etc. . . I post them to illustrate my small understanding of just how sick and evil WE are for letting things like this and the people who cause them and cover up for them continue . . . we live, work, play, not understanding that we are next . . . people are so blinded and divided, afraid of any criticism or being called a conspiracy theorist that we can't see how much power we could have if we united for truth and justice . . . please watch the video, imagine yourself in his situation . . . )

Florida Oil Spill Law

Clayton M Edited, LEAN, April 1, 2011:

Transcript Summary

  • Severe pain behind right eye
  • Insides shake and tremble
  • I don’t know why things are happening like this or what’s going on
  • It seems to get worse and worse everyday
  • It’s driving me crazy
  • I laid in bed last night and prayed that God would just let me die
  • I’m tired of suffering and watching my family suffer
  • I don’t know how much longer I can deal with it
  • My family’s lost everything they’ve had because of me

To help, visit the Louisiana Environmental Action Network here.



UPDATE: Cleanup worker Clayton Matherne’s symptoms: Lost half of eyesight, coughing up blood all the time, temporary paralysis… more (VIDEO)

SEE ALSO: Cleanup Foreman: Two people from my crew have died in last two months (VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627