Monday, March 14, 2011

Book of Enoch

stevequayle.com

March 12, 2011
Susan

I just wanted to take a moment to thank-you for including the Book of Enoch on your web site as it has been nothing less than a major blessing to me. After reading it I decided I had to have it in book form so that I could study it in depth (and mark up all the good parts) so I purchased the Nyland translation that you used from Amazon. These scriptures have clarified the person of Jesus and his place in the heavens so well that it has deepened my knowledge, understanding, and love for him and the Heavenly Father to a point unknown to me before. I had been praying so long for this understanding and now my joy is complete and my heart can't stop thanking God, his Holy Spirit, and you for leading me to this great treasure!

It is so sad that this book was not included in the canon as it was obviously in use by the disciples when our Lord walked the earth as referenced in Jude. Enochs' foretelling of the messiah enables me to understand exactly why the disciples (who were not ignorant of the scriptures) so readily recognized and accepted Jesus as the one preordained to come and to rule. As well, the prophecies laid out for our times are so spot on and detailed that one cannot doubt their veracity.

Steve once again I want to thank-you for this as well as for all the other good works you are providing for those in need. You may rest easy knowing that our Gods Holy Spirit resides with you allowing and empowering you to be a favored tool for His use.

Thank-you God, thank-you Steve; your friend in South West New Mexico; Suzan


Book of Enoch

Book of Enoch – new translation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627