Friday, February 18, 2011

RED ALERT email between Metal Experts - about Confiscation of Gold and Silver by the U.S. Government - Potentially this year for a New World Currency

Sherrie Questioning All

Saturday, February 12, 2011

UPDATE 2/16/11 - Link to My interview 2/16/11 with Roger Wiegand about the RED ALERT email


I received an email with the words "RED ALERT". I received this from someone heavily involved and an expert in the metals and mining. I highly respect both men involved, as they know and always tell the truth about what is happening in the world of metals.

David Morgan of Silver-Investor, an absolute expert in silver and the mining field and has a wonderful and very insightful news letter. I am a member and get the newsletter due to the amount of his knowledge of silver/gold and mining. In fact, David Morgan has given me the green light to post bits of information from his paid subscription newsletter. I am thankful he is allowing that, as there is information in it that is not found any where else on the internet. His newsletter gives investment information of metals and mining as no other person I have read. I believe many benefit from the newsletter and I hope what small blurbs I reproduce here will also help others in keeping the value of their money as it is (but it is dropping fast every day - so action needs to be taken by all - in my opinion). I will start doing some postings with his insight within days. But I encourage anyone who wants to be on top of silver and mining and ahead of the game, subscribe to his newsletter!

David Morgan passed on to me a "RED ALERT" email he received from Roger Wiegand. Roger Wiegand is someone else I follow in regards to the truth and highly regard about the gold and silver markets. I love reading his articles on Kitco and his website - WeBeatTheStreet. I have had his website as a bookmark for years on my computer. A site for radio interviews with Roger, besides others like Jim Willie (who I follow, also) is Korelin Economics Report. In my opinion this is another bookmark needed for those who follow what is happening in metals closely.



Both David Morgan and Roger Wiegand are about Truth of the metals market and do not sensationalize their information. So when I received this Red Alert email, I have confidence in this actually being very real in potential.

Roger Wiegand sent out a RED ALERT email to other metal experts/analysis, due to information from multiple high level inside sources of his, of the potential of confiscation of gold and silver from the American Public, this year for a new world currency.

Roger and I have exchanged a couple of emails regarding this Red Alert, with my asking permission to publish it. He has given me the green light to release this to the public, as long as I made sure to say this is not absolute, but a potential from his high placed inside sources.

This is the email sent out - without any changes and exact!



RED ALERT

Editor: There is a plan to use the IMF (AKA US Treasury and Wall Street) to be the front man for the new world order and one currency. We also got disturbing news yesterday from an impeccable source that when gold touches $2,000 it’s confiscated in the USA for about $200. Then it’s to be reissued by the Treasury for $10,000 per ounce to back the new IMF world currency using SDRS in 2011. Large physical gold is being moved to Canada. http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm



I very much thank both David Morgan and Roger Wiegand for allowing me to post this information as I believe it will help all who read it to become aware of what is being discussed as a potential of future events.

The article in the email links to the IMF calling for a new trading currency in place of the U.S. dollar. The writing is on the wall. I just have to ask, has everyone been paying attention? Also when an email like this goes out from a very well respected metals expert to other experts in the field, everyone should sit up and pay attention!


UPDATE - 2/15/11 - David Morgan will be interviewed on the Radio today 2/15/11starting at 2pm est - Turning Hard times into Good Times with Jay Taylor. I do not know if he will be discussing this email on it. The Headline for the show is "Gold or Silver, when the Dollar crashes". UPDATE 2pm EST ***David Morgan's interview is just about to start***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627