Saturday, January 15, 2011

HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT CHEMTRAILS






2011 Jan 8 from Molly Calcagno, molly.calcagno@gmail.com

At the beginning of this summer, as I was traveling from Portland, Oregon to North Dakota, I became aware of aerosol spraying because I had to watch it for too many hours to ignore the issue when the evidence is right under my nose (well actually right above it). Ever since my mind has been haunted by the topic. I can't sit back and do nothing, because it is too aggravating to watch people turn their heads and hide from the issue when it is compromising their quality of life and destroying the chance for life to continue in the future.

I have tried several approaches to getting others aware of the issue and have found a method that is by far more affective than the other methods I have tried. People are reluctant to care about something unless they can directly relate to the issue. So, rather than bring up chemtrails at all, I have started to spark peoples interest by asking questions. Everyone around me complains about being short with people for no reason and having lack of concentration. Many people are getting similar symptoms, such as lingering colds, inability to breathe, the flu that lasts for a week, and a mysterious rash that doctors cannot diagnose. I evaluate which symptom I think the person is suffering from the most and then suddenly they are interested in listening to a possible explanation regarding why they are feeling that way.

I have looked into research that proves the source of many of these ailments is either barium or aluminum. Then people become curious as to how they would be overexposed to such things. Only then do I bring up the topic of aerosol spraying.

1 comment:

  1. molly mysteriously your message to me about what i can do to lessen or repair damage
    from chemtrails just deleted itself
    there were two
    the other one will not run cause windows seZ
    it is slowing down the computer
    huh!
    {: )) i am on facebook joyce in nm

    ReplyDelete

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627