Sunday, December 26, 2010

LETTER TO CONGRESSMAN ABOUT CHEMTRAILS


Unfiltered News

2010 Dec 19 from Ernest P. Graham

Dear Representative Farr: I realize you are very busy. I want you to know that I first complained to the EPA. They told me they were aware of the spraying program but they did not have jurisdiction over any environmental violation occurring at an elevation exceeding 3,000 feet.

My question is simple: Why is the government spraying us with aluminum, barium, strontium and other heavy metals? I already have cancer and my 28 year old son has end stage liver disease. The governments (U.S., Canada, U.K. and Australia...and those are the ones I personally know about) are devastating our environment with this insidious spraying program. I live in the mountains behind Carmel, and they spray us with seven or eight planes at a time flying grid like patterns three or four days a week. On beautiful clear days, they make our sky milky white. I'd really like to know why.

Some people have suggested the following reasons:
• A furtherance of Agenda 21.
• Now that the truth about "Global Warming" has surfaced (Oslo), the globalists are working (Cancun) on Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering (SAG) in order to alter our weather, some type of defense application, etc.
• A furtherance of Monsanto's heavy metal resistant seed program.

The spraying program is absolutely devastating our environment. It is making millions of people sick. It is killing untold numbers of people. Again I ask, Why? I am not trying to be a troublemaker. I love my country. I am concerned. I have five children and five grandchildren. I'd like to see them live good, healthy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627