Wednesday, November 17, 2010

“Bleeding from the ears” and now “bruising rash all around my stomach” — “Looks like bleeding under the skin”

Florida Oil Spill Law
November 16th, 2010

Illness Plagues Gulf Residents in BP’s Aftermath, Dahr Jamail for IPS, November 15, 2010

“Now I have a bruising rash all around my stomach,” Denise Rednour of Long Beach, Mississippi told IPS. “This looks like bleeding under the skin.” …

[H]er primary concern is that she and many people she knows in the area have gotten sick.

“I have pain in my stomach, stabbing pains, in isolated areas,” Rednour added. “The sharp stabbing pain is all over my abdomen where this discolouration is, it’s in my arm pits and around my breasts…”

Rednour’s recent problems are a continuation of others that have beset her for months, including headaches, respiratory problems, runny nose, nausea, and bleeding from the ears.

See also: My face and neck swollen to 3 times normal size… The BRUISING appeared on chest and mid-section

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627