Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oil or Chemical Rain in South Carolina

MrJimBonham | June 26, 2010



Because I have had such a hard time getting the Truth of this event that happened during a Thunderstorm on June 26, 2010 -- 3:20 pm in Upstate South Carolina, I am starting a blog to plea for help from a interested party for the Truth. It is very interesting that we have documented these findings and no one seems to be interested enough to do the required testing that needs to be done. More and more there seems to be a cover up of the Truth of our Environment because of Chemtrails or the Oil Spilling in the Gulf of Mexico. I am not saying what I found is harmful but, I want to know and I am having trouble finding people that are as interested in finding the Truth as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627