Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lou Dobbs Slams ‘Tea-Bagging Queen’ Maddow Over Birth Certificate Criticism

KCCI Des Moines
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

“And tea-bagging queen Rachel Maddow over at MSNBC, she wanted another shot so apparently she twisted, she tried to twist my words. She ignored my statements on the issue. In other words, she was not being intellectually honest. Imagine that. [...] She lied. I never said I’m a ‘birther.’ I’m not. I don’t know how many times I’ve said, ‘Barack Obama is a citizen of the United States. Why not release your birth certificate?’ What is the big deal with saying that?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627