Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dr Deagle - Report on Swine Flu Outbreak in Mexico City

Dr. Bill Deagle gives his take on the Flu outbreak . .. please realize that there are many other views regarding this flu outbreak which are very tame, just looking at the numbers, etc. . . . however, there is also the huge possibility that this is just the beginning of the beginning . . . again, only time will tell . . . the important thing, I think, is to make ourselves aware, be able to see thru the "official" announcements and mainstream media's hype, and to do our best to prepare ourselves, spiritually and physically, for strong tests of our will and faith in the days, weeks, etc. ahead . . . )

1 comment:

  1. I really hope and pray that I am crazy! But my gut tells me this is real.it is frustrating that people are clueless and want to remain that way.I really hope that the people who listen to nature will notice something is wrong soon enough to act. I fear that by the time the animals try to warn us it is to late. It takes confidence to take action, and that might come to late for most. Someone please tell me I am crazy or distorted in some way, or blowing this out of proportion!

    ReplyDelete

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627