Thursday, May 15, 2008

First attempt at blogging. basically just to try to say out loud what the trading day was like etc. For the last few days, I have been watching the following charts for trade ideas: 30 min; 10 min (RTH); 5 min; and 377 tick (with HeikenAshi candles). I am really liking the 377 tick chart, and the HeikenAshi, it is very easy for me to see Support and Resistance levels, and it seems to be helping me to address my main issue with trading, that of the "where do I place a Stop?" question. My trading plan is not very structured, but consists mainly of trying to spot reversals and getting on board for a ride.
I am writing this late in the evening, as I have a regular job that I must attend to, and most days trade until the last minute, and jump up and leave. I had a decent trading day, up about 4 pts. There was a decent push Up today that happened after I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627